Viking DeCues Tree Hugger
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmenship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking’s reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
*Comes standard with a 13mm tip and 19oz. weight. Let us know if you want to adjust either option.
- Tip: Le Pro
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
- Shaft: V PRO Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12″ to 14″ Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Northwoods Maple
- Joint: 5/16×18
- Pin: Viking 5/16 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage