Viking DeCues Blue Dragon
Your Choice of Stain | Northwoods Maple | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Tip | ViKORE Shaft
CONTACT VIKING CUE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ADDITIONAL STAIN OPTIONS
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking’s reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
*Comes standard with a 13mm tip and 19oz weight. Let us know if you would like these options adjusted.
- Tip: Everest
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Shaft: ViKORE Performance Shaft (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12″ to 14″ Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Northwoods Maple
- Joint: 5/16×18
- Pin: Viking 5/16 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage