Elite Edition Size: 150 numbered cues
*Every TF Series Cue is individually made to order, hand numbered and limited edition. Because each is made to order, please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery.
Highly Figured Birdseye Maple Forearm & Sleeve | 12 Recon Ivory Inlays | 78 Total Inlays | 6 Birdseye Maple & Genuine Turquoise Points | 42 Sleeve Inlays of West African Ebony & Turquoise | 6 Nickel Silver rings | Exclusive Two Feather Design | Everest® Laminated Tip | ViKORE American Performance Shaft | Ostrich Embossed Leather Wrap by Tiger Products| Viking Quick Release Joint | Viking SUPER Ferrule | *
“Each Two Feather cue is crafted with the finest exotic materials. Every detail is touched by our craftsmen and each feature is expressed with Two Feather’s distinctive artisan aesthetic. They are simply the ultimate cues: exquisitely refined and truly exceptional.”
Anasazi: The Ancient ones.
The word “Anasazi” is used to describe a distinctive American Indian civilization and culture that existed from about 1200 B.C. to A.D. 1300 in the Four Corners area of the Southwestern United States. The ivory on the cue depict the Anasazi, the long ‘spears’ depict the road leading to Chaco Canyon and the sleeve inlays depict the pueblos built by this amazing tribe.
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: Embossed Leather
- Shaft: ViKORE American Performance Shaft
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12″ to 14″ Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage