Viking CRUSH Break and Punch Jump Cue Combo
- * Comes standard w/ a 13oz tip and a 19oz weight. Let us know if you want something different.
This cue is available in all of Viking’s standard stain colors as a special order. Please contact us for more information.
When advanced accuracy meets crushing power. This amazing combo features our player tested CRUSH Break Butt and versatile PUNCH Jump Butt combined with our V CRUSH shaft with Conical CRUSH taper and phenolic tip. Aged, Hard Rock Maple finished with our Viking Midnight Black stain. Sleek and Simple. Whether making the break or getting out from behind the eight ball, you will be prepared for anything. This Butt combo features the Viking Black Phenolic Tip, the Viking Black Phenolic Ferrule and High Impact Joint standard on the V CRUSH V-Series Shaft. Thanks to the conical taper and reactive phenolic ferrule and tip, the shaft supplies wicked energy transfer resulting in amazing breaks and high-flying jump maneuvers. This combination won’t just help you win, it will help you dominate!
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world, Viking’s reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiard industry. We manufacture 99% of the parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made. All Viking Cues come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects, including warpage. Since 1965, Viking is the oldest, and most respected, manufacturer of cues made in the USA.
- Tip: Viking Phenolic
- Ferrule: Reactive Black Phenolic Ferrule
- Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
- Shaft:V CRUSH Hard Rock Maple
- Taper: Conical “CRUSH” Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Aged Hard Rock Michigan Maple
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage