Viking B3586 (Formerly A356)
This model is available by Special Order Only. Please inquire about delivery lead times.
4 Birdseye Maple Inlaid Points | Concord Stain | Northwoods Maple | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Laminated Tip | ViKORE Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmenship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking’s reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
* Comes standard with a 13mm tip and 19oz weight. Let us know if you want to make any changes.
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: None
- Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12″ to 14″ Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Northwoods Maple
- Joint: Hustler Style, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage