Caution must be used when handling. In concentrated form, it may dye clothing, skin and other surfaces. Wear rubber gloves when applying.
- Turn on pump to circulate water.
- In a properly balanced pool (7.2-7.8 sanitizer level 1-3 ppm chlorine and bromine and 30-50 ppm for biguanide), slowly apply 1 ounce for every 10,000 gallons of pool water water into the skimmer.
- If deeper color is preferred, add another one-half ounce of Party Blue Water Enhancer for every 10,000 gallons of water.
- Operate the pump for at least 2-4 hours after application.
- Treatment may be repeated as needed to maintain color.