- Remove filter cartridge, grids from D.E. filter or media from other types of filters.
- Add 1/3 bottle for spas or entire bottle for pools. Pour as close to skimmer or main drain as possible.
- Turn on only the circulation system. Do not turn on heater or air blower.
- Run recirculation system for 5 hours for spas and 10 hours for pools.
- Refill spa or pool to proper level and let stand long enough to determine if leak is sealed.
- If leak is sealed, drain the spa and refill. For pools, normal operation can be resumed.
- If leak is not sealed, repeat steps 1-6.